Skip To Content

How do I apply for OKDHS Child Care Assistance?

You may apply online at, and select Child Care from the Key Information list. 

You may also apply for OKDHS Child Care Assistance by printing and completing the Request for Benefits form and mail, fax, or bring the form to your local DHS office during their normal business hours.

  • If you previously received benefits from OKDHS, you will apply by clicking on Apply for Benefits.
  •  If you are a first time user, you will first need to create a user name and password. 

Why do I need to apply for OKDHS Child Care Assistance?

OKDHS Child Care Assistance ensures that families receive high-quality care for their children while at work, in training, or receiving an education*. 

CAP Tulsa utilizes many funding sources to provide free high-quality early childhood education and services to children and families. To provide this at no-cost, CAP Tulsa participates in a blended program in partnership with OKDHS Child Care Services. All families that apply for the Early Childhood Program are also encouraged to apply for OKDHS Child Care Assistance as CAP Tulsa gives preference to families who apply and are approved for OKDHS Child Care Assistance.

If your family receives OKDHS Child Care Assistance, please provide us with a copy of your approval letter by dropping it off at CAP Tulsa’s Admissions office at 5330 E. 31st Street, Suite 300 – Legacy Plaza, faxing it to 918-894-6022 or by emailing it to