CAP Tulsa encourages participation from small business, minority-owned firms and women’s business enterprises.
If you have any questions, please contact 918-382-3281 or reach us via email.
Projects Open for Bidding
INVITATION TO BIDDERS: Tulsa Children’s Coalition will receive bids for the purchase and installation of playground equipment and safety impact material at McClure Early Childhood Education Center.
All properly submitted bids will be received at Tulsa Children’s Coalition, 5330 E 31st St, Ste 300, Tulsa, OK 74135 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org at which time proposals will be opened and read aloud.
All bids are to be clearly labeled as described in the Bid Packet. Bids received after the bid opening time, or more than ninety-six hours, excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays, before the time set for the opening of bids, will not be accepted.
Bidders may obtain Bid Packets including drawings, specifications, and requirements via email request to: email@example.com; or by calling 918-382-3281.
There is no charge to receive bid packets. Tulsa Children’s Coalition will conduct a mandatory pre-bid conference virtually on March 23, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. CST. This project is funded with Federal Funds and all bidders for this project are required to meet all Federal qualification requirements.
Tulsa Children’s Coalition reserves the right to reject any and/or all bids or to waive any informalities or irregularities in the bidding.
All bidders will need to provide the following documentation:
- Certify in writing that Bidder has not been suspended or disbarred from doing business with any Federal agency
- Use, to the extent practical, of products and services that conserve natural resources, protect the environment and are energy efficient
- Use, to the extent practical, of recycled products pursuant to EPA guidelines
- Contractor’s Liability and other Insurance with minimum coverage as follows:
- General Liability – $1,000,000
- Worker’s Compensation – As required in the State of Oklahoma
- Auto Liability – bodily injury per person $250,000, per accident $500,000, property damage $100,000; alternatively, combined single limit for bodily injury and property damage $500,000
- Statement that Bidder will comply with the Copeland Anti-Kickback Act
- Statement that Bidder will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, sexual orientation or national origin; except where religion, sex or national origin is a bona fide occupational qualification reasonably necessary to the normal operation of the Bidder
For more information, contact our purchasing department via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.