Early Childhood Education
UPDATED - April 1, 2020 - 2:43 p.m.
CAP Tulsa continues to work with health and safety experts to stay updated on the status and spread of COVID-19.
While this situation is changing by the hour, our most current information is as follows:
- Based on guidance from the Oklahoma State Department of Education to help the state combat the spread of COVID-19, all CAP Tulsa schools will be closed for the remainder of the 2019-2020 school year beginning after spring break beginning on Monday, March 23 and lasting through Thursday, June 4.
- CAP Tulsa Offices at Legacy Plaza will be closed through Thursday, April 30.
- Applications for the early childhood program can be completed online at captulsa.org/apply/early-childhood-education.
We will continue to share information and updates through social media, phone calls, and on our website at captulsa.org/covid19.
Apply for our early childhood education program!
Begin the online application by clicking the link below.
1. Complete the online application
2. Meet with a member of the Admissions Team
- Come as a walk-in to our main office
- Attend an application event
- Schedule an appointment
3. Provide required documents
You must bring supporting documentation for the information you provided in your QuickApp. If you do not bring all required documents to your interview, your application will not be accepted. Documentation provided should be for your family.
See the list of documents needed.
If you cannot make it to our admissions office at 5330 E. 31st St., Suite 300, to apply, please join us at one of our application events to complete a full application.
Have questions? See our application FAQ.