Working at CAP Tulsa
CAP Tulsa is looking for talented teaching and business professionals with passion and motivation. We are looking for people like us, who want to advance the cause of early childhood education and help families succeed.
CAP Tulsa is an equal opportunity employer and as such is committed to the principles, ethics and practices of Affirmative Action in all employment practices and services provided within the community.
NEW: Frontline Pandemic Stipend
Great news! CAP Tulsa is offering a frontline pandemic stipend to employees who serve children and interface with clients and the public as part of their everyday responsibilities.
The stipend is paid out in quarterly installments of $500 through June 2022 and part time staff can receive half the amount.
As an agency, we strive to live by our Core Values and Brand Promise. Part of doing so is a commitment to provide excellent working conditions, affordable health benefits, a culture of learning and growth, and competitive wages. We are pleased to be able to offer this stipend to help further support employee wellbeing.
View Current Job Openings
Working at CAP Tulsa Means:
- Joining one of the Best Nonprofits to Work For – The NonProfit Times’ 2021 Best Places to Work report ranks CAP Tulsa No. 1 nationally among large agencies – those with 250 or more employees – and No. 11 overall in the nation. Read more about our accomplishments here.
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Flexible schedules
- Full-time permanent and part-time temporary positions available
- Tuition and certification reimbursement
- Opportunities for growth
- A variety of locations
- Classroom supplies are paid for
- Organization stability due to diversified funding
- Generous paid time off accruals
- Bi-annual PTO cash-back option
- Excellent, flexible benefits programs for you and your family:
- Health care coverage includes medical, dental and vision options
- Free Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- A 403(b) Retirement program with employer match
- For a complete list of medical, insurance, time off, and education benefits, click here.
CAP Tulsa's Commitment to Inclusion
CAP Tulsa is committed to creating an inclusive environment for our employees, clients, and partners, cultivating an atmosphere that welcomes multiple perspectives and embraces the full spectrum of humanity. We value the intrinsic worth of every human being and believe we are stronger together, enriched by all the differences that make us unique individuals. We recognize, honor, and celebrate diversity in culture, heritage, socio-economic status, race, ethnicity, immigration status, ability or disability, gender identity and expression, languages, and beliefs. At CAP Tulsa, we draw strength from our diversity and foster an inclusive environment in which everyone contributes, and everyone belongs.
Our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
Our mission is to help families in need achieve economic self-sufficiency. We believe that this is best fulfilled by embracing diversity as a core value and as an embedded practice. Achieving diversity requires a long-term dedication to inclusion that must permeate our organizational culture, values, norms, and behaviors. Throughout our work with volunteers, clients, vendors, partners and employees, we support diversity in all of its forms, encompassing but not limited to ethnicity/race, national origin, color, religion, sex/gender, genetic information, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, political affiliation, veteran or military status, or economic circumstance. We are committed to fostering an organizational climate which is welcoming to and respectful of all people, and celebrate the diversity of thought and background which makes us stronger.