Health and Medical
- CAP offers regular full-time employees and their eligible dependents health insurance through BlueCross BlueShield, one of the leading managed healthcare companies in Oklahoma, and subsidizes the majority of the total premium cost. You may also access care for non-emergency medical issues and pediatric health issues virtually through MDLIVE. Whether you are at home or traveling, access to a board-certified doctor is available 24/7/365 through MDLIVE with only a $10 copay.
- We also offer zero cost medical coverage through partnerships with Care ATC (free primary care at conveniently located clinics), Zero Card (free imaging, labs, and select medical procedures) Rx-N-Go (free generic medications), MDLive (providing virtual medical visits), our Employee Assistance Program, and Modern Health (personalized mental health care services and resources.
- Employees and their dependents are eligible for coverage the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment.
Vision and Dental
- Dental coverage through Delta Dental is provided to regular full-time employees and their eligible dependents. Employees have two options to choose from based on the level of services needed.
- Vision coverage is offered to employees and their eligible dependents through Vision Service Plan (VSP). VSP offers comprehensive coverage, including an annual exam, contacts and lenses.
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- FSAs allow you to set aside a portion of your income, before taxes, to pay for qualified health care and/or dependent care expenses. This benefit helps employees better afford healthcare and dependent care expenses throughout the year (including copayments and prescriptions, dental and eye exams, deductibles, childcare, and care for a disabled tax dependent such as an elderly parent).
Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Our PTO plan replaces traditional sick and vacation plans. Employees earn generous amounts of PTO and are encouraged to enjoy paid time away from work for periods of rest and relaxation, to gain a fresh perspective, and to enhance job productivity. In the first year of employment, employees accrue 15 days of PTO to use in addition to paid holidays and breaks throughout the year. PTO accruals increase after 3, 5, 10, 15, 20, and 25 years of service! In addition to PTO, bereavement leave is also granted when needed.
Paid Family Leave
- This benefit provides mothers, fathers, and adoptive parents 60% of their base pay for up to 6 weeks while they bond with their newborn or adopted child.
- At CAP Tulsa, we encourage employees to increase their professional skills and knowledge through continued education in areas that will contribute to the improvement of their job performance and potential advancement. Employees are eligible to participate in a tuition assistance program that will help pay for undergraduate degrees that are business-related. Tuition assistance is provided up to $4250 per year!
Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Available to full-time employees with premiums paid 100% by the employee.
- Regular full-time employees receive insurance equal to 1x their annual salary. Additional Voluntary coverage is available.