To complete a child’s application, parents or guardians must bring:
- Certification of birth for each child applying (click here for acceptable certifications of birth)
- Current Photo ID of parent/guardian completing the application (click here for acceptable proofs of ID)
- Proof of current address
- Most Recent Federal Income Tax Return (or click here for other acceptable proofs of income)
- Proof of current immunizations
- Child’s proof of health insurance (if available)
- Current Well-Child Checkup (if available)
- Foster Placement Papers or Reimbursement Letter (if the child you are applying for is a foster child)
Applications that do not include the documents above will not be accepted.
Applications accepted Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., at CAP Tulsa’s main office, 4606 S. Garnett Road, in the Exchange Center East Building, 1st Floor. Applications must be completed by a parent or legal guardian.
Make your trip to the Admissions office quicker by completing the application before you arrive! The application packets located on the right side of this page include a simple checklist to guide you through the process.
Each application packet includes pages for one applying child. If more than one child is applying, print an Additional Child App for each additional child.
Applications are also accepted at the following times and locations.
- Sand Springs Early Childhood Education Center – 1701 E. Park Rd.
1st Tuesday of each month, 3:30 – 5:30 p.m.
- Eugene Field Early Childhood Education Center – 1120 W. 22nd St.
1st Thursday of each month, 2 – 4p.m.
- Frost Early Childhood Education Center – 203 W. 28th St. N.
2nd Tuesday of each month, 11a.m. – 1 p.m.
- McClure Early Childhood Education Center – 6150 S. Yorktown
2nd Thursday of each month, 3:30 – 5:30 p.m.
- Rosa Parks Early Childhood Education Center – 13702 E. 46th Pl. S.
4th Thursday of each month, 2 – 4p.m.
For information on the application process or program qualifications, call the CAP Admissions Office at 918-382-3247.
- Birth Certificate
- Hospital Birth Record (only accepted for children 3 years old or younger)
- Birth Affidavit (must be notarized)
- Baptismal Record
- Government issued photo ID from the U.S. or any country
- Drivers license
- Resident ID card
- Work permit card
- High School ID
- College ID
Include documentation of family income for the previous 12 months or your family’s current federal tax return. If both parents are employed or if custody is shared, include income documentation for both parents.
- Federal Income Tax Return (current)
- Employment Income:
- ALL Paystubs
- If self employed: Full tax return or accounting records for last quarter
- Public Assistance: Award letters for SSI, TANF or OKDHS Childcare/Daycare Subsidy
- Other Income:
- Social Security (SSA)
- Unemployment award letter
- Child support (court ordered or a letter from parent if voluntary)
- Letter of support from a family member or friend (must include name, address, phone number and be signed and dated)
- Financial aid award letter (college student)