Gift of time
No specific experience or special skills are required to be a volunteer at CAP Tulsa, we offer on-the-job training and ongoing educational opportunities.
CAP Tulsa offers plenty of interesting, worthwhile opportunities. Interact with children and caregivers at our early childhood education sites, or support various other departments behind the scenes at CAP Tulsa headquarters.
Volunteer assignments are flexible and will correspond with your availability.
- Tax Volunteer – January – April, tax training provided (English and bilingual positions)
- Clerical/Office Assistance Volunteer – M-F, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., no computer skills needed (on-site or at business office)
- Tuesday Tales Volunteer – T, 2 – 3:30 p.m., assist families and librarian during story time
- Early Childhood Program Volunteer – M-F, 8 a.m. – 2:30 p.m., provide companionship to children and assist teachers in classroom (site specific)
- Re-Enrollment/Enrollment Process Volunteer – M-F, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m., light computer skills needed (on-site and at business office)
- Event Volunteer – Day or weekend, times vary. Organizations encouraged to participate as groups (off site)
- Landscaping Volunteer – Day or weekend, times vary. Organizations encouraged to participate as groups (off site)
- Host a supply drive with your organization
Interested in Volunteering?
To learn more about these and other volunteer opportunities at CAP Tulsa and schedule a volunteer interview, please contact:
Pam Smith, email@example.com, 918-382-3225, fax: 918-382-3357.
Volunteer Application Process:
Complete application includes background/reference check and:
- Interview with Volunteer Services and other departments
- Submit TB test results or undergo a TB test if needed
- Attend Volunteer Orientation
- Complete department training if necessary
If possible, please have application completed prior to interview. You may also submit applications by email or fax to the appropriate contact listed above.